Working longer may be the best insurance policy for your future.
To work beyond your professional career is now a possibility and in many cases a financial need. The challenge is that the world of work has changed. Ageism exists in the workplace and we need to design a new vision and understanding of what we need to do to thrive.
The course will cover the following:
- An overview of the new world of work
- Define and discover your purpose and passion
- How can we use communications skills and social media to grow our personal brand.
- Entrepreneurship, collaboration and volunteering may be part of the solution for your plan.
- Clear goals and ideas to design and grow your future work model.
- An understanding of how to engage with your market
- An updated talent profile to help you to engage with your market.
- A copy of the eBook: Finding passion, purpose and a pay cheque 50+
- Join a master group of like-minded people.
- An online course from your computer or smart phone.
- 4 x one-hour live, interactive sessions. One per week.
- If you miss one week it will be recorded and you can catch up.
Price: 50plus-skills paid members R 1000.00
Non-members R 1500.00 ( or join 50plus @R500 and pay R1000)
International delegates $120
Join us: email firstname.lastname@example.org to register and for more information.
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BEFORE JOINING AT THE START OF THE COURSE.