Date(s) - 26/01/2018
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Are you close to the end of your parenting journey or the end of your professional career?
The world of longevity and technology has gifted us with an extra season of life.
Come and join this workshop to help you design your best season yet.
We arrive at this important point in life and often unsure of what may be next.
This workshop will give you a safe space to learn, engage and plan your very own LEGACY SEASON.
- Date: 26th January 2018
- Where: Ou Pastorie, S56 of R560, Skeerpoort
- Time: 08h30-09h00 till 12h30 and followed by lunch
- Price: R550 including beverages with light snack on arrival and lunch (other drinks for own account)
These workshops work with up to 15 delegates so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Clarity for your journey
- Some lessons and stepping stones on how to take the next step
- Connection and support from others
- Transformation in your life
- Resources to continue the process
The workshop will be presented by Lynda Smith. Lynda is a retirement life coach and counsellor.
Her own personal story has many of the elements that we are experiencing in this stage of life and she is equipped to guide, encourage and nurture you through this process.
Payments and Bookings: Please RSVP to email@example.com
Directions and more about the venue: www.dieoupastorie.com