Date(s) - 24/10/2017
Categories No Categories
Tuesdays: 10, 17, 24 and 31 October.
Early bird till 30th September
Working longer may be the best insurance policy for your future.
To work beyond your professional career is now a possibility and in many cases a financial need. The challenge is that the world of work has changed. Ageism exists in the workplace and we need to design a new vision and understanding of what we need to do to thrive.
The course will cover the following:
- An overview of the new world of work
- Define and discover your purpose and passion
- How does technology and social business impact and help us in what we do?
- Entrepreneurship, collaboration and volunteering may be part of the solution for your plan.
- Clear goals and ideas to design and grow your future work model.
- An understanding of how to engage with your market
- An updated talent profile to help you to engage with your market.
- A copy of the eBook: Finding passion, purpose and a pay cheque 50+
- Join a master group of like-minded people.
- An online course from your computer or smart phone.
- 4 x one-hour live sessions. One per week.
- If you miss one week it will be recorded and you can catch up.
Price: R 1720.00 (early bird price if paid one full week before course starts R 1425)
Join us: email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BEFORE JOINING AT THE START OF THE COURSE.
Tuesdays: 10, 17, 24 and 31 October. Early bird till 30th September