Date(s) - 13/02/2018
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Categories No Categories
How do I improve my long-term financial situation, support a longer working career, improve my physical health and fitness, upgrade my skills and knowledge, broaden and diversify my network and seek a better balance between life and work?
This course will help you to navigate questions around each of these topics and help you to build a framework for your legacy season. Couples can do this course together.
The course will cover the following:
- An overview of how the world has changed and an introduction to the longevity economy.
- Define and discover your purpose and passion
- Understanding and asking the right financial questions in this season.
- What are my work options?
- How do we as partners navigate this season.
- Where do I want to live?
- The value of family, relationships and networks and fitting the pieces together.
- Lifelong learning and volunteering
- Clear questions and goals and ideas to design your life plan for your next season
- An understanding of how the world has changed for our generation
- A copy of the eBook: 12 questions to navigate your future.
- Join a community of like-minded people.
- An online course from your computer or smart phone.
- 4 x one-hour live, interactive sessions. One per week.
- If you miss one week it will be recorded and you can catch up.
- Price: R 1720.00 (early bird price if paid one full week before course starts R 1425)
- A spouse/partner can engage at the same time at no extra costs
Join us: email email@example.com to register.
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BEFORE JOINING AT THE START OF THE COURSE.