The Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS) Enterprise Development Academy was developed with the view to unearth and develop South Africa’s entrepreneurial capacity by identifying innovative, commercially viable, and scalable businesses or ideas with potential for social impact. It is our view that South Africa needs to cultivate a culture of innovation in order to lead the development of new industries as a decisive response to the challenge of unemployment.
Would you like to:
- Help the mentee apply the concepts covered in the academic component of the programme to improve their business management practices and grow their businesses?
- Be a thought partner to a small business owner?
- Support, develop, stimulate and challenge the mentee?
Selection criteria for mentors/advisors
- Experienced entrepreneur
- Middle to senior manager
- Retired professional
- Management consultant
- Professional mentor or coach
- MBA/Entrepreneurship graduates and students
For more information contact Janique at email@example.com